Welcome to Miss Kitty's Miscellany

My blog is just what it sounds like - miscellany - a bit of everything, but mostly humor. I try to find humor in everything, so you will find a lot of clean humor here. Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Whew...

I never realized how much work really goes into doing a site like this.  I have to say, though, that doing a long post, like the last one, allows me to laugh all over again at the pictures...  I've been collecting them for so long that I forgot a lot of them... You know, getting old isn't for sissies!  They say you lose 3 things when you get old; the first one's the memory...  and I can't remember the other two...

Cable has decided not to work right now.  At least we saw all of American Idol first.  Hubby's a cable tech, and he hates to work on our cable!  Daddy used to say, "Cobbler's children ain't got no shoes..."

Hopefully we can go for a scoot on the Harley this weekend and I can get some good pics of desert wildflowers to post here.  They are amazing!  Only last a little while, and the only time we see color in the wild around here.  Also going to try to find some cactus in bloom.

Well, keep the shiny side up, and the rubber on the road.  TTFN

No comments: