Welcome to Miss Kitty's Miscellany

My blog is just what it sounds like - miscellany - a bit of everything, but mostly humor. I try to find humor in everything, so you will find a lot of clean humor here. Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Today I was prayed for by a real prophet of God

Today, Nicole stopped me and asked to pray for me.  She said that my loan modification would go through and my house would be safe from foreclosure.  She said that there are demons in my home, speaking of my husband's mental illness.  She said he would have to deal with his deep guilt and pain, and I would be shocked, but I would be okay, a pillar.  She said at some point I will say enough, and I will be okay.

She also told me that I have something wrong with my gall bladder, liver, or something in the abdominal cavity, but was positive that it wasn't my uterus.  I will get medication and a special diet that will be easy to follow and I will lose weight.  She said my COPD will be healed and I will lose the desire to do the things that are bad for me.  (smoking, overeating?) 

She said that God would make me healthy because I have much more work to do for Him, and I will bask in the pure joy of the Lord.

I'm sure I missed somethings, but I think I hit the most important things.

Since no one reads this blog (I get a traffic report weekly) I'm going to use it as my diary as well as my humor collection site. 

Thank you Jesus for wrapping me in a protective bubble and promising me that I will be okay.  I claim each of these promises in your Holy, Precious Name.  Help me to live up to your plans for my life.  I love you, Lord.  Thank you for loving me.  I am no longer a casual Christian!

No comments: