Welcome to Miss Kitty's Miscellany

My blog is just what it sounds like - miscellany - a bit of everything, but mostly humor. I try to find humor in everything, so you will find a lot of clean humor here. Enjoy!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Notes on my life

Today I am very tired.  Hubby has been diagnosed with Bipolar 1 - Mixed.  It has been very stressful since his breakdown.  We received notice today that he will not be allowed to return to his regular position at work, due to his residual disability from his back injury, However, that was just from the Disability Insurance company.  We are waiting to see how long it will take the company he works for to say he will not be allowed to come back.


I, on the other hand, am having my surgical biopsy on the 27th (less than 1 1/2 weeks), and will not get the results until May 5th.  This is adding stress to my already burdened worry-muscles.  : )

I am glad that I have my Savior and Lord, Jesus, to lean upon during this trying time.  In the mean time I will continue my restful hobby of collecting clean humor to post here.  I have a lot on my hard drive that I just need to upload.

Please keep us in your prayers,

Love you all,

Miss Kitty K.

No comments: