Welcome to Miss Kitty's Miscellany

My blog is just what it sounds like - miscellany - a bit of everything, but mostly humor. I try to find humor in everything, so you will find a lot of clean humor here. Enjoy!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Long time no see

I've been out on stress leave since May 3rd.  I was having a total meltdown and couldn't get in to see anyone.  Once I got put off work I was able to get in to see a therapist within 2 days and a doctor within a week. 

All these years I thought I just had depression and anxiety and took the wrong medicine.  When I got into the doctor's office I was in full blown mania, apparently, because it didn't take him long to say I was bipolar and totally change up my medication.

I'm feeling better, but not quite normal.  I start attending a work stress group on Tuesday, and go back to work a couple of days a week on Wednesday. 

This comes as quite a surprise to me.  So hubby and I more alike than we thought.  Hmmmm.

No comments: